An interactive session hosted by South African singer, actress, inspirational speaker and Sea Change Project Ambassador, Zolani Mahola, and featuring local film industry specialists.
Unpacking the immersive technologies and innovations that make Cape Town and the Western Cape an emerging powerhouse in the film and tech sector on the African continent.
– Zolani Mahola
– Tim Harris and Lisa Mini, from Wesgro
– Bradley Joshua, from Gambit Films
– Tertius Kapp, from Film Initiative Africa
– Kevan Smuts, Film Composer: “My Octopus Teacher”
– Todd Brown, from XYZ Films
– Glenn Gilles, from Sea Monster